Good for the body:
* Wed: arm work (light weightlifting)
* Thu: 45 min family bike ride
* Thu: learning about horses (a Pic exclusive)
* Fri: 1hr 15 min walk! (also good for the soul)
Good for the mind (reading with Pic):
* Wed: Norton Juster's The Phantom Tollbooth, chap 14 "The Dodecahedron Leads the Way"
* Thu: Jackie Gaff's I Wonder Why Horses Wear Shoes
* Thu: art class (another Pic exclusive)
* Fri: The Phantom Tollbooth, chap 15 "This Way to Infinity;" I Wonder Why Horses Wear Shoes; Masayuki Sebe's Let's Count to 100!
Good for the soul:
* Field trip today (after some sleep, certo)
* Visitors coming soon (much beloved and much anticipated!)
* Everything on the above lists