There are plenty of times when I tell C that I just can't work because I have too much reading to do. I kid, of course. The work comes first and the reading, alas, always waits. But, oh, one day I might retire and just read anything and everything - glorious!
For now, though, I'm slowly, slowly moving through my reading. So slowly, in fact, that I got a whole half page into The Stone Reader the other night before I had to sleep. (O, Sleep, will we ever get along?)
But a couple of my current books are library books, so I had better get cracking before they're due back.
- Ramona's World, with Pic - I am loving these books more than I had thought I would and I'm so happy to read them again after all these years (I've actually never read Ramona's World before this read)
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk - the illustrations are kind of killing me, though
- The Stone Reader - if by currently, I can count that half page
- Living Nonviolent Communication - not currently reading; just picked this up today and am about to start it
- The Great Gatsby - about to finish this one again
So, I have a little work I need to get done and then it looks like it's time to turn this here computer off and get into bed and read.