Would very much like to say, "Oh thank goodness," and just be finished with this already, but I actually did want to write a bit.
I don't feel that I've learned anything or that I've grown or anything like that during this last month of posting. That's not what I was going for, so it's okay. I'm just kind of amazed that I made it through a month of checking in here. I have a teeny tiny bit of will power. Who knew?
So, last listy post for a bit:
* Slept in. (My bed was so wonderfully soft this morning and I was up way too late last night.)
* About to order hundreds of bags of tea. Time to restock.
* A walk! A wonderful family walk.
* Dreaming of our future. Picking out houses on our walk...as always.
* Family date night. We got all dressed up. Pic actually let me do her hair (for about the fourth time in her life). Back home now, in our pajamas, hanging out, resting.
* Goals for December: frugality, walking, reading, rhythm-building.