I might one day again be in a place wherein I'll post more than these lists and music. I'm in a completely different place right now. Anyhow...
* Eating a(n almost done) baked potato at midnight and understanding why people own microwaves.
* Listening to Dr. Horrible right now.
* Actually took a day off yesterday. Doesn't help with the amount of things I still have to accomplish in the next two-and-a-half weeks, but it was kind of nice. (Worked a bunch today, though.)
* I'm down to 640 articles in my to-read folder. Progress! Now if I'd stop adding articles.
* Family walks make me happy. Even when it's raining and we're soaked through. (It's been a rainy summer. We'll take it.) Tonight's walk was dry; the air was beautiful. Yesterday, well, I'm pretty sure people thought we were crazy.
* Saw a fun production of Midsummer at the end of June. Saw the for-kids production of As You Like It last week. Next up, the grown-up production of As You Like It. Summer of Shakespeare. Ah, love.